WFPICCS 2022 Twitter Photo Contest
To celebrate the spirit of WFPICCS 2022, we’re inviting our participants to share photos centered around this year’s theme of Ubuntu – “I am because we are.”
The best 3 photos will receive FREE registration for the WFPICCS 2024 Congress!
How to Participate:
- Share a photo of “What does Ubuntu mean to you?” on Twitter. This could be a photo of your PICU teams/teams looking after sick kids, and people or moments you are grateful for in your practice that foster the meaning of Ubuntu: humanity to others.
- Use the hashtags #WFPICCS22 and #WFPICCS22Ubuntu. (To be considered for the award, you must use both hashtags on your post.)
- You can post as many photos as you like.
- Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we are able to see your posts.
To be valid, all entries must be shared during the congress. Please find exact times below.
Start: Tuesday, July 12, 08:30 South African time (GMT +2).
End: Saturday, July 16, 17:00 South African time (GMT +2)
The winner will be announced and contacted via social media after the congress ends.
The photo contest is open to all WFPICCS 2022 participants and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release WFPICCS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- WFPICCS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases WFPICCS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- WFPICCS and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by WFPICCS and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced shortly after WFPICCS 2022 ends. The winner will be contacted via social media.