How to Register
You may register through the “Register Here” button below.
Each Participant must use a separate registration form.
You may complete the post-congress registration process by clicking the button above. Please note that the virtual platform will remain available and the content accessible for 6 months, until January 17, 2023.
Once you complete registration, your login information for the Virtual Platform will be emailed to you.
- To register for the workshops scheduled in the programme on July 12 and 13, 2022, please proceed to the online registration system via the above link. You can complete your workshop registration together with your congress registration process. The workshop price is 50 EUR per workshop. Workshop recordings (if not including breakout rooms) will be available for viewing to the registrants of that specific workshop.
- VOD workshops are available to all registrants of WFPICCS 2022 and do not require special registration.
Registration fees, payment details and further information are given below. For any further queries, you may contact the congress organizing secretariat through the below communication channels.
Congress Organizing Secretariat
Office: Kenes M+
Ms. Pınar Eresici | Senior Registration & Accommodation Manager
Ms. Neyir Seda Utugen | Registration & Accommodation Manager
Ms. Ilayda Damar| Registration & Accommodation Specialist
Registration Categories & Fees
|Nurse / AHP||€100|
|Nurse / AHP||€90|
|Category||Post - Congress Registration|
|Nurse / AHP||€ 50|
|Medical Trainee/Student**||€ 50|
(Industry/corporate/non-healthcare professionals who do not qualify for any of the registration categories listed above.)
– All prices are inclusive of VAT taxes.
* Please refer to the World Bank’s Country Classification to find your country’s income level classification.
** Nurse/Allied Health Professional/Medical Trainee/Student: an ID or an official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
*** The following can apply for the trainee rate: Intern, resident, junior doctor, registrar.
**** Participants from Low or Low-Middle Income Countries per World Bank classification are eligible to apply for the registration grant. If you would like to apply or would like to help your colleagues from Low or Low-Middle Income Countries participate please click the below button.
Registration fees for all registration categories include:
- Access to the scientific programme & sessions
- Access to the e-posters
- Access to the virtual exhibition hall
- E-certificate of attendance
- Access to final programme e-book (pdf)
- Access to abstracts’ e-book (pdf)
- Access to the congress virtual platform (including all features) after the congress for a certain period
Letter of Confirmation
A confirmation letter will be sent automatically to the submitted e-mail with the receipt of the total registration fee.
Registration cancellation policy
Cancellation of registration and workshop(s) fee will be non-refundable.
Notification of changes in the reservation and/or cancellations must be done in writing to the Congress Organizing Secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit card payment:
Holders of Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard or Amex may use their credit cards for the charge of all fees. Please indicate card number, expiry date and security code on the registration form. Please note that daily exchange rates will be applied and slight differences on the total charged amount may arise due to fluctuations in the daily exchange rates.
Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to welcoming you.
WFPICCS 2022 Congress Secretariat
Kenes Group, Office: M+
E-mail : email@example.com