Pre-Congress Workshop Proposal Submission
You are welcome to submit your workshop proposal for WFPICCS 2024!
Workshops are planned to be scheduled as pre-congress workshops either on June 1, 2024 or June 2, 2024.
Workshop proposal submission is now closed. Thank you!
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROPOSALS:
- Workshop organizer (submitter)
- Proposed workshop title (max. 100 characters)
- Proposed workshop chair(s) with their contact details
- Proposed workshop speakers / instructors with their contact details and presentation titles (usually 1-3 speakers per workshop)
- Workshop information to include objectives/goals, description of the workshop, Learning objectives for attendees (max. 1000 words)
- Proposed workshop duration that can be chosen from
- Less than half day (1-2 hours)
- Half day (3-4 hours)
- Full day (7-8 hours)
- Additional details about your workshop (including max. capacity, required set up, other requirements, targeted audience, etc…)
Prior to submission, the Proposer should ask for the preliminary availability of every speaker in their workshop.
Workshop proposer will receive notification about the workshop acceptance by the end of October and is responsible for communicating the result to all other chairs and speakers.
Should you need any technical assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via below communication channels:
Congress Organizing Secretariat: Kenes M+
Mrs. Mojca Rodic, Scientific Programme Coordinator: email@example.com