Research Consortia Working Group
Chairs: Lauren Sorce, Ira Cheifetz
The first session at WFPICCS18 in Singapore focused on introducing the different research consortia’ and began the process of collaboration.
WFPICCS is planning for a 2nd Research Consortia meeting during WFPICCS20.
WFPICCS20 Chairs: Lauren Sorce, Ira Cheifetz and Sebastián González Dambrauskas
The 2nd Research meeting will focus on #PedsICU research priorities and how research consortia’s from different resource settings can collaborate more closely.
We hope to identify research priorities which can be addressed by the #PedsICU community appropriately and collaboratively in both HIC &LMICs and result in improving the outcomes for children and their families no matter where they live.
The research consortia represented on the session working group:
- Australian and New Zealand Intensive Care Society Paediatric Study Group (ANZICS-PSG)
- Brazilian Research Network in Pediatric Intensive Care (BRnet-PIC)
- European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC)
- LARed Network (LARed)
- Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators (PALISI)
- Pediatric Acute & Critical Care Medicine Asian Network (PACCMAN)
- PECC Kenya
- Sociedad Argentina de Terapia Argentina Quality (SATIQ)
- Individual African representatives not belonging to a research consortia